Monday, March 17, 2014

Only a Short Update

Hello All Out There,

This will not be a full post, so if you get bored with updates, I suggest you click away now. PLEASE DON'T, though.

So, I want to do a lot of things with this blog.  Being part social experiment, part me ranting, and part my introduction to social medias, I have a lot of things to talk about and share with you.  Now, social experiments only work if a lot of people are reached by them, so spread the word!

I have a lot of posts in the making at the moment, I just need to find the TIME to write. (Future post topic.)  But, we'll get to that later.  This week, I have decided to conduct a little experiment of my own in the real world concerning homework and school. Hopefully it all works out, and in a couple of weeks, my data will be ready to process over spring break. That is, if I'm not touring colleges... Ick.

I realize you all WAIT ANXIOUSLY on the EDGE OF YOUR SEATS for me to reappear, (just kidding), and I wanted to just give you a little timeline of what is happening in this crazy mind of mine, and coming through my bipolar computer to you.

Some more posts (hopefully) soon.

Here as always,

Moi

3 comments:

  1. Alrighty then... I will be waiting anxiously? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, visiting colleges isn't as bad as you think, especially if you find "the one" :) I am so excited for college you have no idea!!!!

    <3 Marie-Rose

    PS I'm very interested in this social experiment of yours. Please elaborate in a future post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited, but also not. Sitting in a car for hours on end can be painful if I don't have a good book to read. Or, if I start and finish that book, and there's still a few hours left...
      Plus, college is scary and exciting. It reminds me that there are so many things I have left to do in high school. But I'll save that elaboration for a seperate post. :)
      The social experiment is going on this week, I have decided. Surveys will be distributed tomorrow.

      Here's hoping,

      Delete